The Jury-System is a web application operated as Software as a Service (SaaS) — an internet connection is all the infrastructure you need! Clients subscribe to the system and get their own subdomain of jury-system.com that is a fully customized, SSL encrypted (https) website set up to make juries and auditions as easy as possible on all participants. Questions? Contact us either online or toll-free at 844-NoPaper.
Would you rather look at this:
What the Jury-System administration does:
- We create a secure subdomain for each client, such as https://your-school.jury-system.com and make that the starting point for your system.
- We prepare repertoire records and evaluation forms - each client can have as many different versions of each as needed.
- We set up exam or audition schedules and signup forms as desired by the client, including number of slots, length of slots, starting and ending times, break times, dates, etc.
- We administer user accounts, granting faculty access to those designated by the client.
How it works:
- Login credentials can be created from scratch or subscribers may choose to integrate it with an institutional Single Sign-On system.
- Students schedule their jury exams and create repertoire records on the website.
- Jury members click on a student's name in the schedule to open the repertoire record and an evaluation form.
- Jury comments and grading are done on a laptop or tablet and results are emailed to the student and his or her teacher, or any other addresses as desired.
- Frequently used comments can be stored for each jury member and inserted into an evaluation with a single click.
- Musical symbols and for vocalists, IPA symbols, can be inserted into the evaluation forms.
- Results are also stored in the website database and can be exported in a variety of formats if desired.