Traditional Juries with None of the Paperwork
The Jury-SystemTM is the efficient, paperless and painless way of organizing, scheduling and evaluating music student applied lesson juries. The Jury-SystemTM makes the entire process faster, easier and less stressful for all concerned. Students create repertoire records and book jury times online, jury members provide evaluations on a computer or tablet, and students and their professors receive feedback instantly by email. All repertoire records, evaluation forms and jury schedules are customized for each client. In addition to the instant email notifications, the results are stored in the site's database and and can be extracted in a variety of formats, making data gathering and analysis for assessment a snap.
THE JURY-SYSTEM IS:
- Available from any computer or tablet — any time, anywhere there's internet access.
- Subscription based — there's nothing to buy, install or maintain.
- Customizable — choose from pre-made repertoire record and evaluation forms, or forms can be tailored to suit individual clients. Comments can be sent to students or only to their professors, or to both.
- Fast and efficient — jury comments and grades are emailed instantly to participants and saved in the client's private database.
- Flexible — In addition to easy text entry, evaluation forms allow jurors to insert musical and International Phonetic Alphabet symbols.
- Productive — jury results can be exported in a variety of formats for assessment purposes.
- Popular — thousands of students and their professors at music schools from coast to coast currently use The Jury-System.
Contact us online or toll-free at 844-NoPaper